Today I received a very cool email from SaveTheElephants.Org regarding a very special international initiative to save elephants. It's called #KnotOnMyPlanet and as a supporter of Save the Elephants I had to share this, we would love for you to be part of it.
Our Ask, Your Mission: Help Save Elephants with three simple actions...
1. Tie your own knot to show you’ll never forget elephants and share that knot on your social media channels declaring: "30K elephants killed a year? #KnotOnMyPlanet Tie a knot.
Donate. End the slaughter. KnotOnMyPlanet.org.
2. Share the #KnotOnMyPlanet Film narrated by Robin Wright and with music by Pearl Jam. Download Here.
3. Donate to the Elephant Crisis Fund and challenge your followers to do the same, at www.knotonmyplanet.org.
As seen in our 60-second film, #KnotOnMyPlanet pays homage to the elephant's famous memory and encourages the world to pledge to never forget elephants by tying knots, sharing them on social media and donating to the Elephant Crisis Fund.
The campaign grew from the passion and enthusiasm from big fashionistas like supermodel Doutzen Kroes. Donations to the ECF will be matched up to $1 million by the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation, and we’ve been pledged support by world-renowned brands. Please have a look at our previews. As one of our valued friends and long time supporters, we’d love for you to be involved; here’s what you can do:
1) Film / photograph yourself tying a spectacular knot for elephants.
2) Make a donation through #knotonmyplanet.org,
3) Share your knot through social media channels (Instagram, Facebook or twitter) with language like Ivory more valuable than elephants? #KnotOnMyPlanet. Share a knot. Never forget elephants. Donate to the @elephantcrisisfund at KnotOnMyPlanet.org
We can’t thank you enough - fingers knotted for a successful campaign and a brighter future for our elephants!
Save the Elephants Team
Many Thanks!! Tanja Nobert, Founder ElephantSquare.com.
#SaveElephants #LoveElephants #LoveElephantSquare #KnotOnMyPlanet #<3